NEW PRODUCTS TO BE UNVEILED AT AMERICAN SOCIETY OF SAFETY ENGINEERS’ LARGEST EVER EXPO IN DENVER
American Society of Safety Engineers News
Protecting people, property and the environment since 1911
For Immediate Release
NEW TOXIC GAS DETECTORS, WEATHER MONITORS, SNOW MELTING MATS ARE SOME OF THENEW PRODUCTS TO BE UNVEILED ATAMERICAN SOCIETY OF SAFETY ENGINEERS’ LARGEST EVEREXPO IN DENVER
DENVER, CO (June 1, 2012) – A record numberof exhibitors will be unveiling new and updated safety, health and environmental products aimed at protecting people, property and the environment at the American Society of Safety Engineers Professional Development Conference and Exposition, Safety 2012, to be held June 3-6 in Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. Thousands of occupational safety, health and environmental (SH&E) professionals from around the globe will attend Safety 2012 to learn from today’s foremost leaders and thinkers in the profession, develop new skills, evaluate current practices, review products and services and continue to connect with peers while attending more than 250 educational sessions and hearing from top speakers.
Despite the economy, the ASSE Safety 2012 Exposition (expo) has already set a record. This will be ASSE’s largest expo ever featuring 504 exhibitors utilizing 80,000 square feet as compared to last year’s Safety 2011 in Chicago which featured 475 exhibitors taking up 75,000 square feet.
Next week in Denver the 504exhibitors will be unveiling their products to close to 4,000 SH&E professionals. Some of the diverse products to be featured at the expoinclude:
- the American made first aid products by Kansas-based Certified Safety MFG which include its FDA, cGMP, ANSI approved products, its CPRotector®and Emergency Transport Blanket;
- new protective and gas monitoring equipment from Honeywell;
- from Seattle-based Coastal Environmental Systems, Inc., new and updated professional weather stations such as the ZENO and the WEATHERPAK designed for use in harshenvironments;used at airfields,by first responders andat military weather stations to help keep troops safe;
- new personal ergonomic protection equipment such as the vibration reducing glove, Ergotech, from Canada-based Impacto Protective Products, Inc.;
- new snow melting walkway and stair mats from HeatTrak;
- new flexible air filtration productsthat eradicate a wide range of micro-organisms from U.K.-based NFC Specialist Products, Ltd;
- a new driver safety hotline and e-driver database system from SafetyFirst Systems, LLC; and
- an AirWave respiratory and hearing protection product from Culver City, CA-based Moldex-Metric, Inc., to name a few.
Exhibitors at Safety 2012 range from large corporations to federal agencies to nonprofit organizations and colleges, showcasing cutting edge safety technology, information, safety and health products and available programs and classes. Many feature interactive displays and demonstrations of how these products work to protect people, property and the environment.
The ASSE Safety 2012 Exposition runs from 3:00 p.m. Sunday, June 3, through 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5, in the Colorado Convention Center located at 700 Fourteenth Street in Denver. Go to http://iebms.heiexpo.com/iebms/oep/oep_p1_exhibitors.aspx?oc=05&ct=OEP&eventid=5015 for a full list of the ASSE Safety 2012 exhibitors.
Founded in 1911, the Des Plaines, IL-based ASSE is the oldest professional safety organization and is committed to protecting people, property and the environment. Its more than 34,000 occupational safety, health and environmental professional members lead, manage, supervise, research and consult on safety, health, transportation and environmental issues in all industries, government, labor, health care and education. For more information on Safety 2012 please go to www.safety2012.org or to www.asse.org.Also, the new Safety 2012 App can be downloaded for iPhone (http://ativ.me/uw), iPod Touch, iPad or the Android (http://ativ.me/ux) phone.