WATER CONSUMPTION AND QUALITY
Water quality and consumption is a major area of focus for sustainability, especially in an arid environment like Colorado. Therefore, we work to reduce our water consumption and protect our water quality.
- Replaced the grass along 14th Street with native and drought resistant plants. As a result, 75% less water is used to maintain these areas.
- All toilets are low flow 1.6 gallons per flush
- All urinals are low flow 0.5 gallons per flush
- Cleaning supplies are biorewable
- Water Submeters to allow for accurate monitoring of use
- Permanent water bottle filling stations are installed at each water fountain to allow for easy use of refillable water bottles
- Looking for an easy way to reduce your water consumption? Ask Centerplate to NOT pre-fill pre-set water glasses on head tables or within meeting spaces.
Press releases and more!
Explore future events!
Start Planning Your Event In Denver Book
Experience the Colorado Convention Center
View All >
Connect with the Colorado Convention Center