WATER CONSUMPTION AND QUALITY
Water quality and consumption is a major area of focus for sustainability, especially in an arid environment like Colorado. Therefore, we work to reduce our water consumption and protect our water quality.
- Replaced the grass along 14th Street with native and drought resistant plants. As a result, 75% less water is used to maintain these areas.
- All toilets are low flow 1.6 gallons per flush
- All urinals are low flow 0.5 gallons per flush
- Cleaning supplies are biorewable
- Water Fill stations from Denver Water, encouraging use of refillable water bottles vs. plastic.
- Water Submeters to allow for accurate monitoring of use.
- Looking for an easy way to reduce your water consumption? Ask Centerplate to NOT pre-fill pre-set water glasses on head tables or within meeting spaces.