Denver Auto Show
Colorado is gearing up for the return of the 2017 Denver Auto Show! Starting on Wednesday, April 5 and running through Sunday, April 9, the 2017 Denver Auto Show will excite gear-heads, carpoolers and everyone in between! With hundreds of vehicles to explore, consumers can hop in the driver’s seat of the latest models and satisfy their automotive dreams.
Star cars coming soon!
BY THE NUMBERS:
• 19: million dollars, the value of all the vehicles on display.
• 22: vehicles you can take for a spin courtesy of our Ride & Drive events.
• 37: manufacturers all under one roof.
• 40: MPG, or more, often achieved by the latest hybrid and electric vehicles. See all the latest in green technology at the show!
• 600: the number of vehicles on the show floor, waiting for attendees to sit in, play with the dials and kick the tires.
• 1: ticket, all it takes to see the new car show ! Don’t miss it!
Rev your engines and visit http://www.DenverAutoShow.com for more information and to purchase tickets.
Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street, Denver, CO Wednesday, March 16 – Sunday, March 20, 2016
Wednesday, April 5 – 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Thursday, April 6 – 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Friday, April 7 – 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Saturday, April 8 – 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Sunday, April 9 – 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
*Box Office closes 1 hour prior to the end of the Show each day.
Children (6-12) $6.00
Children under 6 Free