- Aug 16, 2022
- Colorado Convention Center - Four Seasons Ballroom
- All Ages
- Visit Website
The program begins promptly at 7:00 PM with a 30-minute information session. A college fair follows immediately afterwards, lasting approximately 1.5 hours. This program is open to the public and free of charge.
Attendees should register online in advance of the program.
See the entire list of programs here.
Colleges anticipated to be in attendance include:
Agnes Scott College • Allegheny College • Antioch College • Austin College •
Beloit College • Birmingham-Southern College • Centre College • Clark University
• Cornell College • Denison University • Earlham College • Eckerd College •
Goucher College • Guilford College • Hampshire College • Hendrix College
• Hiram College • Hope College • Juniata College • Kalamazoo College •
Knox College • Lawrence University • McDaniel College • Millsaps College
• Ohio Wesleyan University • Reed College • Rhodes College •
Saint Mary’s College of California • Southwestern University • St. John’s College
• St. Olaf College • The Evergreen State College • University of Puget Sound •
Ursinus College • Wabash College • Whitman College
• Willamette University • College of Wooster
Since 1998, CTCL has been meeting with students, parents, and counselors to help them navigate the college search process.
Annually, we offer a national series of information sessions and college fairs generally held between May and August, which are free to the public. In response to the COVID pandemic, we hosted virtual presentations in 2020. Recordings are available online.
Additionally, CTCL offers individual speakers who are available to work with and give presentations to college counselors, outreach agencies, and high school students. Presentations may be scheduled throughout the year. We invite you to contact us to request a speaker for your event.