- Jul 16, 2022 to Jul 19, 2022
- Colorado Convention Center
- All Ages
- Visit Website
American Association of Law Libraries 2022 Annual Meeting & Conference
Advancing Justice for all
Reunite with your legal information peers and make new connections at the AALL Annual Meeting & Conference—Advancing Justice for All—in Denver this summer. Claim your $100 early bird discount when you register by May 20!
SIS, caucus, and additional events have been added to the conference schedule, including two ticketed SIS events. If you have already registered for the conference, you may add ticketed SIS events to your existing registration by contacting Customer Service at 1.877.737.0555 (between 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. EDT) or customerservice@AALLconference.org.
AALL 2022 IS YOUR ONE-STOP DESTINATION FOR TAILORED LEARNING AND BUILDING YOUR PROFESSIONAL NETWORK AND COMMUNITY:
- Attend preconference workshops on Legal Basics for Librarians, Teaching Law Tech Teachers, or CONELL
- Learn about new and emerging technology and trends from over 50 exhibitors
- Reunite with your legal information peers and make new connections
- If you have implemented an innovative program in your library, consider submitting a poster session. Your good idea could benefit your fellow colleagues. Submit your proposal by June 1.
- Start the conversation! Share if you’re attending, presenting, or exhibiting at the AALL Annual Meeting on Twitter using #AALL22!