Mavericks of Senior Living, Colorado Placement & Referral Alliance (CoPRA) and Colorado Assisted Living Association (CALA) have joined forces to host the second annual, (un)conference to help transform how we support the aging journey.
This two-day event will unite and immerse the senior care industry in the HUMAN experience in aging. The human experience is about meeting people's - not just customers' - fundamental values. This is an action-based, collaborative event, so fresh ideas, open-minds, and desire to create positive change for the way we age is a must!
The Difference - Think Human
- Step out of your comfort zone and journey into an immersive village - 40 Booths without Boundaries
- Challenge yourself to THINK HUMAN FIRST when designing, supporting and implementing aging experiences ~ 2 Powerhouse Keynotes
- Learn how others are successfully solving problems and get inspired ~60+ Breakout Sessions
- Discover new perspectives and actionable ideas to put to work immediately ~ 20+ Panel Discussions
- Adjust your lens and experience the senior care journey in a completely new way...through the eyes of the aging
- Enjoy some therapeutic humor with industry leaders ~ Hap-Happy Hour
Who Should Attend?
This event is for you if you are:
- a senior care professional in any capacity
- an older adult wanting a different future for the way we age
- a family member of someone needing care
- interested in creating actionable change in the aging journey
Your mind will be brimming with new ideas as you listen to our supercharged International and National Keynotes
How to Get Out of The Box And Become The Prize
Stephanie Staples - Master Motivator
Author and Expert in Psychological Wellness
Charles Turner - Kare CEO
Tech Start-up and Senior Care Staffing Expert