Park Onsite In Our Parking Garage
Due to the expansion of the Colorado Convention Center our parking garage capacity has been reduced. You may need to find alternative parking. There are many lots and garages around the Convention Center so please plan ahead or plan to ride share or use public transportation.
The Colorado Convention Center provides access to a 665 space onsite
covered parking garage. The garage provides access to the Colorado
Convention Center and the Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC).
Know Before You Go!
The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ALL visitors and guests attending ANY event or business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled event in our facility, DPAC or any venue downtown, please arrive early and remember to use our quick and easy automated pay stations. We offer contactless payment through text or QR code. Once you have parked walk up to any pay machine and scan the QR code or use the text prompt to purchase parking.
Our current parking rates are as follows:
Park up to 8 Hours: $12.00
Park up to 12 Hours: $15.00
Park up to 18 Hours: $17.00
Park up to 24 Hours: $25.00
Three FREE Parking Spaces for Hybrid and Electric Cars:
The Colorado Convention Center Parking Garage has designated three reserved parking stalls for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles for up to 8 hours of FREE parking. These free "Green" stalls are offered on a first come first serve basis and when available are located on level P1 in the garage. Thank you for partnering with the Colorado Convention Center to reduce our impact on the environment and our valuable natural resources.
An electric vehicle charger is also available in space 1081 for up to 8 hours of parking. Customers with a charge point card can utilize the charger (parking fee applies for this space).
Monthly Parking Rate: $160
Park 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 30 days. Individual monthly permits can be purchased from our pay stations by using a major credit card (display a printed paper receipt valid for 30 days). All monthly parking occurs on level P2 in the garage. For more information regarding monthly parking permits or multiple purchases of monthly parking permits for businesses, please call our Parking Offices, 303-228-8070.
Directions to our Parking Garage:
For specific directions in how to get to the Colorado Convention Center parking garage, please enter your starting address here and a map and directions will be populated. Please be sure to include your full address, city, state and zip.
North-Bound Speer Directions
- Driving via North-bound Speer Boulevard, pass Stout Street and make your first right before Champa Street. The Convention Center Parking Garage has its own designated Right Turn lane leading into the parking garage. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo. Please visit the following link to see the designated Downtown Denver Parking Logo.
West-Bound Champa Directions
- Driving via West-bound Champa Street, just before Speer Boulevard, it will be a left-hand turn from Champa Street that merges into the garage entry drive lane from Speer Boulevard. Please use caution when yielding to traffic entering the garage from Speer Boulevard. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo.
- Vehicle clearance is 8’2” and the maximum vehicle length is 19’0”
- No Trailers or oversized vehicles allowed.
- No in and out parking. If a vehicle departs the garage at any time, a new parking purchase must be made upon re-entry.
- No free parking at any time
Handicapped Accessible Parking:
Designated handicapped parking is available on all three levels of the parking garage. A valid state issued handicapped placard or license plate is required. All disability parking is on a first-come, first-serve basis and requires payment at the automated pay stations.
Automated Pay Station Instructions:
With our automated pay station, parking is easy and convenient. Simply park in any non-reserved spot, remember your vehicle stall number and proceed to any pay station located on all levels within the parking garage. Cash or major Credit Cards can be used at any of the automated pay stations. *If paying by cash, please note that the automated pay stations do not issue change so it is highly suggested that you bring an exact amount of cash.