Dates: Sun, Apr 26 2020
- Tue, Apr 28 2020
Venue: Colorado Convention Center
Website: Visit Event Website
This year, AACSB's largest and most diverse conference features sessions to help you reinvigorate your rolel, and your graduates:
- Social impact of business schools: Elevate your community’s influence toward global prosperity.
- Technology’s role in business education: Blazing trails within artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, mobile and micro learning.
- Networks and partnerships: Forge new relationships to discover best practices and seek innovative solutions together.
- Lifelong learning: Climb from the valleys to ascend the peaks in the mountainous needs of the future of global business. Schools must rise to the challenge, providing stackable credentials and revolutionizing methods to reach nontraditional students.
- Broadened and interdisciplinary skills: Flexibility is a pinnacle of achievement that is essential in industry today.
We are at the precipice of a new day in the delivery of education. To teach, we must first learn. Connect with 1300+ peers from 60+ countries. Soar to new heights in Denver!