Park Onsite in our 1,000 Space Parking Garage
Parking in Downtown Denver has never been easier! The Colorado Convention Center provides access to a 1,000 space onsite covered parking garage. The garage provides access to the Colorado Convention Center and the Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC).
The garage is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ALL visitors and guests attending ANY event or business in the downtown area. If you are coming to a scheduled event in our facility, DPAC or any venue downtown, please arrive early and remember to use our quick and easy automated pay stations. Our current parking rates are as follows:
Park up to 8 Hours: $12.00
Park up to 12 Hours: $15.00
Park up to 18 Hours: $17.00
Park up to 24 Hours: $25.00
Three FREE Parking Spaces for Hybrid and Electric Cars:
The Colorado Convention Center Parking Garage has designated three reserved parking stalls for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles for up to 8 hours of FREE parking. These free "Green" stalls are offered on a first come first serve basis and when available are located on level P1 in the garage. Thank you for partnering with the Colorado Convention Center to reduce our impact on the environment and our valuable natural resources.
An electric vehicle charger is also available in space 1081 for up to 8 hours of parking. Customers with a charge point card can utilize the charger (parking fee applies for this space).
Monthly Parking Rate: $130
Park 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 30 days. Individual monthly permits can be purchased from our pay stations by using a major credit card (display a printed paper receipt valid for 30 days). All monthly parking occurs on level P2 in the garage. For more information regarding monthly parking permits or mulitple purchases of monthly parking permits for businesses, please call our Parking Offices, 303-228-8070.
Directions to our Parking Garage:
North-Bound Speer Directions
- Driving via North-bound Speer Boulevard, pass Stout Street and make your first right before Champa Street. The Convention Center Parking Garage has its own designated Right Turn lane leading into the parking garage. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo. Please visit the following link to see the designated Downtown Denver Parking Logo.
West-Bound Champa Directions
- Driving via West-bound Champa Street, just before Speer Boulevard, it will be a left-hand turn from Champa Street that merges into the garage entry drive lane from Speer Boulevard. Please use caution when yielding to traffic entering the garage from Speer Boulevard. The Parking Garage is designated by the Downtown Denver Parking logo. Please visit the following link to see the designated Downtown Denver Parking Logo.
- Vehicle clearance is 8’2” and the maximum vehicle length is 19’0”
- No Trailers or oversized vehicles allowed.
- No in and out parking. If a vehicle departs the garage at any time, a new parking purchase must be made upon re-entry.
- No free parking at any time
Handicapped Accessible Parking:
Designated handicapped parking is available on all three levels of the parking garage. A valid state issued handicapped placard or license plate is required. All disability parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and requires payment at the automated pay stations.
Automated Pay Station Instructions:
With our automated pay station, parking is easy and convenient. Simply park in any non-reserved spot, remember your vehicle stall number and proceed to any pay station located on all levels within the parking garage. Cash or major Credit Cards can be used at any of the automated pay station.
TO GET TO YOUR DESTINATION:
All Areas: Ballrooms, Exhibit Halls, & Meeting Rooms at the Convention Center,
16th Street Mall and Downtown Shopping District
RTD Light Rail Station
Park near the YELLOW ARROW to access ALL areas of the facility and Downtown. Select the SL (Street Level) button in the elevator cabs at this location. Once at street level, exit the elevator lobby and turn right. Proceed to the Big Blue Bear to enter the Convention Center.
Bellco Theatre Events Only:
Park near the RED ARROW to access the Bellco Theatre. Select the SL (Street Level) button in the elevator cabs at this location. The elevators at this entrance are only accessible during Bellco Theatre events.
Denver Performing Arts Complex (DPAC) Events Only:
Park near the PURPLE ARROW to access the pedestrian bridge to the Performing Arts Complex. Once in the glass elevators, select the BL (Bridge Level) button to access the bridge to the DPAC facility. Simply walk across the open air bridge to the DPAC Galleria.
If you have any questions or concerns, please visit our offices located in the garage on level P1 or phone us at 303-228-8071.
Other Downtown Denver Parking
CLICK HERE for more information on additional downtown Denver Parking Surface Lots and Garages.