The Standards Institute is perfect for teachers, coaches, and leaders interested in learning how to incorporate instruction that is grade-level, engaging, affirming, and meaningful (GLEAMTM).
This experience is not a conference where you go in and out of different sessions. Instead participants will engage in an immersive learning experience that includes:
- Five days of in-person learning sessions led by our highly trained facilitators
- Transformational keynote speakers
- Tools, strategies, and frameworks to enhance instructional practices
- Courageous conversations and open dialogue about implicit bias
- Understanding how racism operates in K-12 educational systems
- The opportunity to form strategic relationships with educators from across the country
There will be opportunities to learn with educators along grade bands and content-focused pathways. Read about the pathways on the Pathways page.