584,000 contiguous square feet of exhibit and event space
The Colorado Convention Center offers 584,000 contiguous square feet of exhibit and event space. Divisible into a maximum of six individual halls that can operate independently, each individual hall ranges in size from 90,000 to 100,000 square feet. The exhibit hall space offers the perfect canvas for a trade show, convention, product launch or general session.
- Nine (9) built in concession areas
- Nine (9) sets of restrooms
- Three (3) mezzanine offices
- Two (2) outdoor terraces – each with either a city or a mountain view
- Floor pockets for electrical telephone and IT on 30’ centers
- Columns on 90’ centers
- Column utilities include electrical, water, compressed air, telephone, fiber, audio and natural gas
- Exhibit Hall A has a designed area to accommodate general sessions with the option of dimmable lighting
- 30’ high clearance to low steel
- 350 pounds per square foot floor load
Discover where the Expo Halls are located within Colorado Convention Center on the map below. For the map's full version, click here.