AIR QUALITY AND ALTERNATIVE TRANSPORTATION
Colorado is famous for our bright blue sky and fresh mountain air. Our goal at the Colorado Convention Center is to help preserve them both for generations to come.
- Engine’s OFF! anti-idling policy and enforcement:
- B-Cycle: The Colorado Convention Center hosts two of Denver’s Bike Share stations on property. Visit www.denverbcycle.com to learn more.
- Parking Garage has 3 FREE parking spaces dedicated to Hybrid Vehicles
- Parking Garage has a parking spot dedicated to electric vehicles with an electric vehicle charger
- No Smoking Policy: The Colorado Convention Center prohibits smoking inside the building and anywhere within 25’ of doors or air intakes.
- All full-time convention center employees are provided a free ECO-Pass to encourage use of light rail and bus transportation.
- Centralized location in downtown Denver, within walking distance of 8000 hotel rooms and 300 restaurants.
- All vacuum cleaners are equipped with Heppa Filters and micro-fiber clothes are used by Housekeeping Department.
Alternative Transportation Information
The Denver’s Regional Transportation District (RTD) offers eco-friendly transportation by Bus or Light Rail services within and around the City of Denver. The A-Line from Union Station runs every 15 minutes to and from the Denver International Airport.
Denver has a vast trail system and many bicycle friendly streets. For complete bike and trail maps of Denver and surrounding areas please visit the following web sites:
Colorado Convention Center Bike Rack Locations:
- Want to help keep our air fresh? Let your transportation vendor know you support the Colorado Convention Center’s anti-idling program, Engine’s OFF!.
- Discover and explore Denver using one of the City’s community bicycles available for rent. The Colorado Convention Center has TWO B-cycle stations located on property.